Cursed Kingdom is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Cursed Kingdom is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Cursed Kingdom will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I've entered the heart of the Maid's private kingdom of Windemere and am one step closer to bringing the Court of Enchantments home. Now I just need to find them.
Cursed Kingdom Important NPCs
Cursed Kingdom Objectives
- Destroy the crystals
Cursedd Kingdom Walkthrough
- Cointinuing on from The Champions and upon entry into Summer's End, you are greeted by the Maid of Windemere who explains that the monsters in the area are enchanted and will not attack you on sight. She tells you to seek Sir Sagrell at the Chantry.
- Enter the Chantry and talk to Sir Sagrell. He will tell you of hidden crystals that must be destroyed.
- Go outside and use the whistle to reveal the crystals and their locations on your map. They disappear after a while, so reuse the whistle when needed.
- After all crystals are destroyed, the enchanted monsters become hostile.
- Return to Sir Sagrell who gives you the Bell Tower Key and the House of Ballads Shield and then leaves.
- Head to the Bell Tower and pull the rope.
- Enter Castle Windemere to complete the quest.
Cursed Kingdom Rewards
Cursed Kingdom Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here