Making Enemies is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Making Enemies is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Making Enemies will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A new Ragnarr is stirring the Jottun of Menetyre towards war and Praetorian Orsinian Paige has a plan to stop it. To complete the first part of the plan, I must steal the Clan Totem from the kobolds of Tearscotter Mine, in southeastern Menetyre.
Making Enemies Important NPCs
Making Enemies Objectives
- Speak to Orsinian Paige in northwest Menetyre. He tells you of his plan to pit the Jottun and the Kobolds against each other.
- Steal the Kobold Clan Totem from Tearscotter Mine to the very south. The totem is in the very back of the mine past many Kobold enemies.
- Return to Orsinian Paige. He will give you three kobold daggers to plant in the corpses Jottun Ragnarr's Chosen.
- Kill the three Ragnarr's Chosen marked on the map and plant the daggers.
- The battle is joined: Watch as the Jottun and Kobolds turn against each other.
- The battle is turned: Defeat the remaining Jottun after the battle.
- Return to Orsinian Paige to complete the quest.
Making Enemies Rewards
- Experience Points.
Making Enemies Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here