Cutting the Threads is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Cutting the Threads is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Cutting the Threads will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Barten has asked me to journey to Castle Yolvan, an ancient Fae bastion, and search for whatever means they used to suppress the magic of the Webwood. He believes it might be used to protect Canneroc.
Cutting the Threads Important NPCs
Cutting the Threads Objectives
Cutting the Threads Walkthrough
- Speak to either Barten or Garaner depending on who you chose to side with in A Tangled Web. You will be tasked with going to Castle Yolvan to find a way to stop what's happening in Canneroc and Webwood.
- Travel to Castle Yolvan northwest of Canneroc.
- Defeat the Crudok that emerges from the ground.
- Locate the secret entrance west of the castle.
- Inside, you must find the five Lorestones.
- Follow the linear path, activating each Lorestone.
- After all Lorestones are activated, a path opens to the west leading to the Throne Room.
- Inside, you will find The Widow. She will not attack you herself, but will send swarms of Spiders which you'll need to defeat.
- Once all Spiders are dead, the quest is complete and the next quest The Widow's Wrath begins.
Cutting the Threads Rewards
- Experience Points
Cutting the Threads Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here