|Twists of Fate|
|Requirements||progress Fatesworn main quests|
Spawn a chaos damage zone when landing a spell on a Chaos enemy
+X% Damage Resistance vs. Chaos enemies
+X% Chaos Damage
Ability to craft stronger Chaos Weapons
Chaos Thrall is one of the Fatesworn DLC Destiny Cards available in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Chaos Thrall Card improves your character's damage against chaos enemies.
You have embarked on a dangerous journey into the very heart of Esharra, a realm of pure magic, putting your mind, body, and soul at risk to master the powers of Chaos itself.
Chaos Thrall Description:
- Chaos Thrall is a Fatesworn DLC Twists of Fate
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- Spawn a chaos damage zone when landing a spell on a Chaos enemy
- +X% Damage Resistance vs. Chaos enemies
- +X% Chaos Damage
- Ability to craft stronger Chaos Weapons
How to unlock Chaos Thrall:
- Chaos Thrall requires to progress Fatesworn main quests
Chaos Thrall Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This Twist of Fate caps at Tier 25. Every tier enhances the potency of a crafted Chaos weapon even more, so it is best to maybe forge a set with trash materials, and then use your best materials at maximum tier.