Smuggler's Run is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Smuggler's Run is the Fourth Main Quest available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Completing Smuggler's Run will progress the story forward.
We must find the blacksmith Skald Atlas. The last person to see her was the smuggler Orella Axl, who meets with clients at the Gemstone Tavern in the village of Gale Crossing.
Smuggler's Run Quest Giver
Smuggler's Run Objectives
- Speak to Orella Axl
- Go to the cave near the windmill after dark
- Defeat the Preordained
- Find Orella
- Search the smugglers' bolthole
- Read the hint
- Enter Cinderpit
- Enter Skald's Forge
Smuggler's Run Walkthrough
- This quest begins immediately after Breaking Fate.
- Head to the tavern in Gale Crossing and speak to Orella Axl. Pester her three times to get her to tell you about a cave near the Windmil.
- Wait for nightfall and head for the Windmill northwest of town. Behind it is a cave entrance.
- Fight the group of enemies on the way and make your way to the northwest corner where you will be confronted by Lotos, Warchief of the Preordained. He will summon his minions to attack you all throughout the cave.
- Clear the entire cave of the Preordained. Beware of the Heavy Knight in one of the corridors.
- Return to the Tavern and speak to Warden Blackwood at one of the tables and then head outside. Look for Ulla Eklund just south of the Tavern and she will tell you to check the underground areas of Gale Crossing. There are several entry points in town. pick any of them.
- Whichever path you pick, navigate your way to the quest marker. You will find Orella surrounded by some Vagabonds. Defeat the Vagabonds and speak to Orella.
- Read the note that Orella gives you in order to find out how to get to Skald.
- Find your way out of the cave and then head for the entrance of the Cinderpit at Crow's Peak in the north.
- At the entrance, Agarth will speak with you briefly and then you will need to unlock the gate by using the 4 block mechanisms in the area. Each stone block has an image on it and requires you to activate it the correct number of times according to Orella's notes. The correct combination is as follows:
- Water Stone (North) - Activate once
- Air Stone (East) - Activate twice
- Earth Stone (West) - Activate thrice
- Fire Stone (South) - Activate four times
- Inside the cave, fight your way through the Kobolds and Brownies and follow the linear path until you reach a large open area. Keep on the main road and you can avoid the enemies until you meet up with Skald Atlas, concluding the quest.
Smuggler's Run Rewards
Completing Smuggler's Run rewards the following:
Smuggler's Run Notes & Tips