Brother Fallon's Beads is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Brother Fallon's Beads is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Brother Fallon's Beads will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I found Brother Fallon's body by the overturned cart in Glendara wood. When Brother Udo heard, he asked me to recover the Fallon's prayer beads for him. Most likely they are still on the body.
Brother Fallon's Beads Important NPCs
Brother Fallon's Beads Objectives
Brother Fallon's Beads Walkthrough
- During the Plagueshield quest, you will come across Brother Fallon's corpse from which you can loot the St. Hadwyn's Beads accessory. You will not be able to sell or junk this item. Instead, bring them to St. Hadwyn's Mission in northwest Glendara.
- Speak to Brother Udo. Important: Make sure you mention worshipping Mitharu or at least supporting his creed, otherwise the quest completes with Brother Udo confiscating the beads.
- Brother Udo tasks you with visiting all 3 Missions' shrines in order to upgrade the beads:
- St. Hadwyn's Shrine: +5% damage vs. Niskaru
- St. Odwig's Shrine: +10% damage vs. Niskaru
- St. Eadric's Shrine: +15% damage vs. Niskaru
Brother Fallon's Beads Rewards
Brother Fallon's Beads Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here