Almain is a playable Race in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Races affect the character's appearance and Skills, as there are different racial bonuses for each Race. Almain race can be chosen during Character Creation.
- The Almain are a human warlike and religious nation of a storied origin
- Many Almain come to The Faelands seeking freedom, while honoring the traditions of their homeland
- Choose Almain race if you want to craft your own items early and make money.
- The Persuasion bonus will immediately give you aid in the form of healing potions and open several quests
- By choosing the Almain race, the character receives the following skill improvements:
Notable Almain NPC's
- Notable Almain NPCs you can find within the game are:
- Herc Adwold, the warden of Gorhart. He gives the Fateless One a quest involving an injured Fae.
- Father Dynwel, head of St. Odwig's Mission in Gorhart.
- Grim Onwig, a member of the Travelers who invites the Fateless One into joining the said faction
- Tine Delfric, the current leader of the Warsworn.
- Oleander Sinclair, a famous maker and vendor of potions known throughout Odarath
Almain Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Races|