Varani is a playable Race in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Races affect the character's appearance and Skills as there are different racial bonuses for each Race. Varani race can be chosen during Character Creation.
- Hardened by the high seas, the Varani are just as frequently pirates and mercenaries as they are shrewd merchants.
- Varani race favor swords and daggers as seaworthy weapons
- The Mercantile bonus lets the player earn and save extra gold.
Notable Varani NPC's
- Notable Varani NPCs you can find within the game:
- Agarth, the fateweaver who accompanies the Fateless One through some main quests.
- Ost Ordura, an oathblade of the Warsworn first seen in Gorhart.
- Ugnar Odgray, a former Red Legion bandit, seen behind Gorhart Inn.
- Arhaus Vorm, owner of Vorm Lodge in The Sidhe.
- Sihtric Vorm, co-owner of Vorm Lodge, brother of Arhaus. Gives quests involving brownies and Rundamir.
- Red Idward, leader of the notorius Red Legion.
- Barten, a warrior residing in Canneroc. Involved in the quest, A Tangled Web, wherein he may or may not live, depending on the Fateless One's choices.
- Enconeg Holn, a man living on his own in Ettinmere. Uncle of 3 other Holns who live in Didenhil.
- Thaddeus Holn, a warrior defending Didenhil from boggarts. He may or may not die from the disease known as the Blood Plague.
- Othel Holn, a miller living in Didenhil, brother of Thaddeus and nephew of Enconeg.
- Kaharine Holn, a resident of Didenhil. Niece of Enconeg and sister of Othel and Thaddeus.
- Ambassador Odvar, an ambassador for the Varani in Ysa. He is also a Detect Hidden trainer and a giver of Titles.
- Askel and Sigra Thorin, a couple making a living in Ayten.
- Edgar Aron, owner of Aron Excavations in the Hollowlands. He holds a grudge against Motus Mining.
- Argine, the leader of the Travelers at Sun Camp in Detyre.
- Sverri Kura, leader of the Warsworn in Klurikon.
- Borri Kura, a blacksmith at Helmgard Keep and brother of Sverri.
Varani Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here