- The gnomes are an enigmatic people. They bestow wondrous gifts of knowledge, medicine, and magic to befriend the other kingdoms, yet seldom reveal their plans or intentions to outsiders.
- Gnome society is divided into three castes:
- Templars, who set direction and policy
- Scholars, who focus on study and invention
- Praetorians, one of the most renowned fighting forces in Amalur
- Notable Gnomes you can find within the game:
- Fomorous Hugues, a scholar of Vivification working on the Well of Souls in Allestar Tower. He is responsible for bringing the Fateless One back to life.
- Encel, one of Fomorous' men in Allestar Tower. He is the very first NPC the Fateless One will ever meet.
- Nanne Hanri, an alchemist living in Gorhart. Gives a quest involving a formula she and her assistant made.
- Milou, the butler of Sandstone Villa. Becomes loyal to the Fateless One when he becomes owner of the said house.
- Octienne, a corrupt templar who sponsored Hugues in his attempts to raise the dead.
Gnome Notes & Tips
- Other Notes and Tips go here
|Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Races|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!