|Requirements||Character Level 13/20|
|Effects||+10% Damage vs. Beasts
+8% Stun Duration
Trencher is a Greatsword Weapon in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Trencher can be used by The Fateless one to inflict damage to Enemies or Bosses.
Fashioned from a salvaged harpoon, this huge blade is difficult to wield. Only the very strongest warriors can raise its jagged, and overwhelming, blade.
- Trencher is a weapon exclusive to The Legend of Dead Kel DLC.
- A harpoon-like greatsword.
Trencher Damage & Effects
- 139 Physical Damage.
- 74 Piercing Damage.
- +10% Damage versus Beasts.
- +8% Stun Duration.
Where to Find Trencher
- The Trencher is received from Ollie Madsen in Gravehal Keep after achieving 7 combat records in Combat Training.
- Trencher can not be salvaged
Trencher Notes & Tips
- Trencher level and damage are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page..
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!