25 Lightning Damage
15 Freezing Damage
over 5 seconds.
Gaudy and impractical in name and ornamentation, this sword is surprisingly light, graceful, and impossibly sharp.
- The in-game model for the Scourgebane, is a slightly modified version of the model for Gerstotad.
- One of the few weapons that has two different elemental types of damage. In this case, Lightning and Ice.
Scourgebane Damage & Effects
- 138 Physical Damage
- 33 Piercing Damage
- 25 Lightning Damage
- 15 Freezing damage over 5 seconds
- +90 Health
Where to Find Scourgebane
- Scourgebane can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
- Scourgebane can not be salvaged
Scourgebane Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here