Gloves of Sorrow are Handwraps in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Gloves of Sorrow are hands Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Gloves of Sorrow are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
The Weeping King's followers enlisted these relics in their crusade against the despair threatening to overwhelm the House of Sorrows.
Gloves of Sorrow Description
- Gloves of Sorrow are part of Sorrow Armor Set that consists of four Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Gloves of Sorrow Armor Rating & Effects
- 37 Armor Rating.
- +10% Mana Regeneration per second.
- Sorrow Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Gloves of Sorrow
Gloves of Sorrow Salvage
- Gloves of Sorrow can not be salvaged.
Gloves of Sorrow Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Gloves of Sorrow level and stats are level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level when the related Quest is completed. Maximum stats are shown on this page.