Robes of Sorrow are Robes in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Robes of Sorrow are legs Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Robes of Sorrow are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
The Weeping King's followers enlisted these relics in their crusade against the despair threatening to overwhelm the House of Sorrows.
Robes of Sorrow Description
- Robes of Sorrow are part of Robes of Sorrow that consists of four Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Robes of Sorrow Armor Rating & Effects
- 147 Armor Rating.
- +30% Mana Regeneration per second.
- +1 Health Regen per Sec
- Robes of Sorrow grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Robes of Sorrow
Robes of Sorrow Salvage
- Robes of Sorrow can not be salvaged.
Robes of Sorrow Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Robes of Sorrow level and stats are level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level when the related Quest is completed. Maximum stats are shown on this page.