|Description||Improves both Elemental and Piercing damage. Boosts Critical Hit chance. Unlocks Dread and Blink|
|Requirements||14 Points in Finesse
14 Points in Sorcery
|+22% Elemental Damage
+10% Piercing Damage
+5% Chance to Critical Hit
Dread - Guaranteed to Critical Hit vs. enemies in Panic
Blink - Short-range teleport. Replaces Dodge
Arcanist is one of the five available Finesse-Sorcery Destinies in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character's bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Arcanist improves your character's both Elemental and Piercing Damage, as boosts Critical Hit chance. Arcanist can be also used to unlock new capabilities.
Able to teleport a short distance at will, the Arcanist practices a shadowy magic shunned and feared by others. With this Destiny your chance to deliver a critical strike is improved, and you are guaranteed to do so when your enemies panic in dread.
- Arcanist is a Tier 3 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- +22% Elemental Damage
- +10% Piercing Damage
- +5% Chance to Critical Hit
- Dread - Guaranteed to Critical Hit vs. enemies in Panic
- Blink - Short-range teleport. Replaces Dodge.
How to unlock Arcanist:
- In order to unlock Arcanist, players need to spend points on the following Ability Trees:
- Once Arcanist card is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Arcanist Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips