Ophanim, a Ljosalfar mage, crafted these to replace a previous circlet he lost as a Scholia Arcana Neophyte in a barghest tipping incident.
Cowl of Ophanim Description
- Cowl of Ophanim is part of a "set" that share an aesthetic but grant no bonus whatsoever if two or more pieces are equipped at the same time. Said Armor pieces are:
Cowl of Ophanim Armor Rating & Effects
- 16 Armor Rating.
- +15% Mana Regeneration per second.
- +8% Damage with Sceptres
- +10% Poison Resistance
- +10 Mana
- +0.5 Mana Regen per Second
Where to Find Cowl of Ophanim
- Cowl of Ophanim can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Cowl of Ophanim Salvage
- Cowl of Ophanim can not be salvaged.
Cowl of Ophanim Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!