Talisman Lattice are Robes in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Talisman Lattice are a chest Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Robes take both leg and torso armor slots.
While suspiciously light, small tracings of copper are woven throughout this fabric. When worn, it casts a protective spell over the player similar to the magic found in talismans.
Talisman Lattice Description
- Talisman Lattice are part of a "set" that share an aesthetic but grant no bonus whatsoever if two or more pieces are equipped at the same time. Said Armor pieces are:
Talisman Lattice Armor Rating & Effects
- 274 Armor Rating.
- +30% Mana Regeneration per second.
- +1 Mana Regen per Second
- +12% Damage with Magic
- +6% Lightning Resistance
Where to Find Talisman Lattice
- Talisman Lattice can be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros.
Talisman Lattice Salvage
- Talisman Lattice can not be salvaged.
Talisman Lattice Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Talisman Lattice level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.