|Requirements||Character level N/A|
|Effects||+8% Fire Damage.
+8% Ice Damage.
+1 Mana Regen per
The Henges are artifacts that the Kollossae claim were inspired by their patron goddess, Ethene. Using their mastery of stone and water, the Kollossae were able to create these fine weapons using the same principles they used in raising Idylla.
Hengerings Damage & Effects
- 45 Physical Damage.
- 45 Primal Damage.
- 65 Primal Damage over 10 Seconds.
- +8% Fire Damage.
- +8% Ice Damage.
- +8% Lightning Damage.
- +1 Mana Regen per Second.
Where to Find Hengerings
- Hengerings can be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros.
- Hengerings can not be salvaged.
Hengerings Notes & Tips
- Hengerings level and damage are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.