A razor-edged disc, pulsating with magic.
Primal Chakrams Description
- Primal Chakrams were added with the release of the Teeth of Naros DLC, not available in the base version of the game.
- Primal Chakrams surpass any variation of the Prismere Chakrams, as the strongest type of Chakrams in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Primal Chakrams Damage & Effects
- 41 Physical Damage
- 41 Primal Damage
- 59 Primal Damage over 10 Seconds
Where to Find Primal Chakrams
- Primal Chakrams can be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros
Primal Chakrams Salvage
Primal Chakrams Notes & Tips
- Primal Chakrams base damage and requirements scale with the Fateless One's level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!