Atropos and Veshani
|Requirements||Character Level 16|
|Effects||50 Poison Damage
over 6 seconds.
15% Chance to Steal
30 Health per hit.
Named for a pair of fabled Dokkalfar demons of righteous vengeance, its ornaments shred and aggravate the wounds they cause.
Atropos and Veshani Description
- A set of two jagged daggers engulfed in a green cloud, alluding to the poisonous nature of these weapons.
Atropos and Veshani Damage & Effects
- 35 Physical Damage
- 35 Piercing Damage
- 50 Poison Damage over 6 seconds.
- 15% Chance to Steal 30 Health per hit.
Where to Find Atropos and Veshani
- Atropos and Veshani can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Atropos and Veshani Salvage
- Atropos and Veshani can not be salvaged
Atropos and Veshani Notes & Tips
- Although the in-game descrption of the item, says that Atropos and Veshani were a pair of fabled Dokkalfar demons. Atropos is also the name of one of the three Moirai in Greek Mythology. She is the oldest one and the one responsible to cut the thread of life of mortals. The other two Moirai are Clotho and Lachesis.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!