|Description||Improves Elemental Damage, Mana Bonuses, and Based Spells Duration. It also enhances Ice Blink and unlocks Echo of Fate|
|Requirements||109 Points in Sorcery|
|Bonuses||+50% Elemental Damage
25% Mana Cost Reduction
+3 Mana Regen Per Second
+25% Duration of all Duration-Based Spells
Ice Blink 3 - Short-range teleport with Ice Effect. Replaces dodge.
Echoes of Fate - Chance to Spawn Fate Echo Ally per Kill
Archmage is one of the six Sorcery Destinies available in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Archmage improves your character's Elemental Damage, Mana Bonuses, and Based Spells Duration. It also enhances Ice Blink and unlocks Echoes of Fate.
The Archmage is unrivaled as the greatest spell-caster of Amalur. With this Destiny, you rain fire from the heavens down on your enemies with ease, and control the elements with a mere thought. Your mastery of the arcane is potent that Echoes of Fate rise from the corpses of your fallen enemies to aid you in combat.
- Archmage is a Tier 6 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- +50% Elemental Damage
- 25% Mana Cost Reduction
- +3 Mana Regen Per Second
- +25% Duration of all Duration-Based Spells
- Ice Blink 3 - Short-range teleport with Ice Effect. Replaces dodge.
- Echoes of Fate - Chance to Spawn Fate Echo Ally per Kill
How to unlock Archmage:
- Archmage requires 109 points in Sorcery Abilities to be unlocked
- Once Archmage card is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Archmage Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips