Privateer's Boots are Boots in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Privateer's Boots are a leg Armor piece that grant protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Privateer's Boots are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
These boots are part of the privateer's uniform worn by deadly seafaring mercenaries that hunt down and deal with pirate threats. These seagoing warriors are skilled in the ways of sabotage, assassination, and sea and land survival.
Privateer's Boots Description
- Privateer's Boots are part of Privateer's Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Privateer's Boots Armor Rating & Effects
- 74 Armor Rating.
- +5% Critical Hit Damage.
- +8% Chance to Critical Hit.
- Privateer's Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Privateer's Boots
- Privateer's Boots close to the entrance in Scuttle Beach.
Privateer's Boots Salvage
- Privateer's Boots can not be salvaged.
Privateer's Boots Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!