Dirgesinger Gloves are Gloves in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Dirgesinger Gloves are the hands Armor piece that grant protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player.
'Dirgesinger' is the fabled assassin who betrayed and murdered dozens of his brethren before disappearing into thin air.
Dirgesinger Gloves Description
- Dirgesinger Gloves are part of a "set" that share an aesthetic but grant no bonus whatsoever if two or more pieces are equipped at the same time. Said Armor pieces are:
Dirgesinger Gloves Armor Rating & Effects
- 69 Armor Rating.
- +5% Critical Hit Damage.
- +30% Bleeding Damage.
- +5% Health Stolen per hit.
- +10% Chance to Steal Health.
- 8% Gold Drops.
Where to Find Dirgesinger Gloves
- Dirgesinger Gloves can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Dirgesinger Gloves Salvage
- Dirgesinger Gloves can not be salvaged.
Dirgesinger Gloves Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here