Bloodthirsters are Gauntlets in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Bloodthirsters are the hands Armor piece that grant protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player.
Centuries old, these gauntlets and their dark enchantments pre date the Age of Arcane.
- Bloodthirsters are part of a "set" that share an aesthetic but grant no bonus whatsoever if two or more pieces are equipped at the same time. Said Armor pieces are:
Bloodthirsters Armor Rating & Effects
- 81 Armor Rating.
- +5% Melee Block Efficacy.
- +5% Health Stolen per Hit.
- +5% Chance to Steal Health.
- +15% Bleeding Resistance.
Where to Find Bloodthirsters
- Bloodthirsters can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
- Bloodthirsters can not be salvaged.
Bloodthirsters Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here