Warden is one of the five available Finesse-Might Destinies in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character's bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Warden improves your character's both Melee and Ranged Attacks, as enhances Critical Hit chance.
As a Warden, you deal additional damage with both ranged and melee weapons. You also inflict critical damage more often by striking at your enemies' weak points.
- Warden is a Tier 3 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- +17% Melee Damage
- +10% Ranged Damage
- +5% Chance to Critical Hit
How to unlock Warden:
- In order to unlock Warden, players need to spend points on the following Ability Trees:
- Once Warden card is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Warden Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips