Vekreth's Gloves are Gloves in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Vekreth's Gloves are hands Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Vekreth's Gloves are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
'My might is my right,' say Vekreth's followers. They are proud and disciplined, united in despising weakness, casually brutal in pursuit of their own interests.
Vekreth's Gloves Description
- Vekreth's Gloves are part of Vekreth's Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Vekreth's Gloves Armor Rating & Effects
- 28 Armor Rating.
- +13% Critical Hit Damage.
- Vekreth's Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Vekreth's Gloves
- Vekreth's Gloves can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Vekreth's Gloves Salvage
- Vekreth's Gloves can not be salvaged.
Vekreth's Gloves Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here