Vekreth's Boots are Boots in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Vekreth's Boots are a leg Armor piece that grant protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Vekreth's Boots are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
'My might is my right,' say Vekreth's followers. They are proud and disciplined, united in despising weakness, casually brutal in pursuit of their own interests.
Vekreth's Boots Description
- Vekreth's Boots are part of Vekreth's Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Vekreth's Boots Armor Rating & Effects
- 29 Armor Rating.
- +5% Critical Hit Damage.
- +5% Melee Block Efficacy.
- +5% Ranged Block Efficacy.
- +5% Magic Block Efficacy.
- Vekreth's Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Vekreth's Boots
- Vekreth's Boots can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Vekreth's Boots Salvage
- Vekreth's Boots can not be salvaged.
Vekreth's Boots Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here