|Requirements||Character Level N/A|
|Effects||+6% Stun Duration
+10% Damage vs.
The Kollossae believe that their gods, the Titans, were once unjustly forced into servitude by powers even greater than themselves. Legends say that these hoops were once part of a chain that bound one of these great beings.
Titan's Cuff Description
- Titan's Cuff is an ice-based Weapon that deals more damage to Kollossae and grants a boost to stuns.
- Titan's Cuff is a weapon exclusive to the Teeth of Naros DLC.
Titan's Cuff Damage & Effects
- 45 Physical Damage
- 45 Ice Damage
- 45 Freezing Damage over 6 Seconds
- +6% Stun Duration.
- +10% Damage vs. Kollossae.
Where to Find Titan's Cuff
- Titan's Cuff is given to the player by Secandra after defeating the Choir Master during the Quest The Perpetual Desolations if the Beckoned favors Sorcery
Titan's Cuff Salvage
- Titan's Cuff can not be salvaged.
Titan's Cuff Notes & Tips
- Titan's Cuff level and damage are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.