Tirin's Secret is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Tirin's Secret is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Tirin's Secret will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Gwastl Brad accidentally let slip that there is some sort of prisoner in Tirin's Rest. He refused to say anything more. Perhaps someone else in the village will reveal more.
Tirin's Secret Important NPCs
Tirin's Secret Objectives
- Release Adar from imprisonment
Tirin's Rest Walkthrough
- This quest can be started by speaking to either Gwastl Brad in Tirin's Rest or Adar himself if you enter Burren Cove before speaking with Gwastl Brad.
- In the cove, you will find Adar, a Fae imprisoned inside a magic circle inside a prison cell, asking you for help.
- You will need to find a key and the magic words to dispel the circle.
- The key is held by Nil Kern who can be found inside the cove or outside in the village. You can pickpocket the key from him or persuade him to give it to you.
- Head into Tirin's Sanctuary and find the magic book on the table.
- Return to Adar and free him to complete the quest.
Tirin's Secret Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Random enchanted Gem.
Tirin's Secret Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here