The Widow's Wrath is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Widow's Wrath is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Widow's Wrath will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
I have searched Castle Yolvan for a means to halt the spider attacks against Canneroc. However, all I've uncovered is that a Summer Fae witch, The Widow, has been causing the attacks. I must escape from Castle Yolvan to spread this news.
The Widow's Wrath Important NPCs
The Widow's Wrath Objectives
- Continuing on from Cutting the Threads, escape Castle Yolvan and head back to Canneroc which is under attack from the spiders.
- Defend the town and its people, if any of them die, they're gone for good.
- Speak to Garaner Vernt or Barten depending on who you sided with at the beginning of the quest line. Once you inform them that The Widow is responsible for the attacks, you are sent to Cathrus to deal with her. Be sure to bring some fire-based weapons so that you can cut through the webs in the dungeon for extra loot.
- Once you enter Cathrus, The Widow approaches you and offers you a choice to kill the villagers rendering all services within unavailable or attack her.
- Choosing to attack her, you will need to fight hordes of spiders in Cathrus until you reach The Widow boss fight at the very end.
- The Widow spends the entire fight summoning Giant Spiders and Venomspitters to fight you. She will also teleport around the area and blast you with a homing spell. Be careful not to get overwhelmed by the large amount of enemies and stay on the offensive with AoE attacks. The Widow is susceptible to stuns so use Storm Bolt to get some free hits in. The large amount of enemies means you can also fill your Fate meter and gaining Reckoning Mode rather quickly, trivializing the fight.
- Return to Canneroc to complete the quest.
The Widow's Wrath Rewards
- Canneroc Gossamer
The Widow's Wrath Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here