The Tinker's Daughter is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Tinker's Daughter is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Tinker's Daughter will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Bardam Tam's daughter Julia was captured by bandits. She has been taken to their stronghold in southwestern Kandrian, to be sold into slavery.
The Tinker's Daughter
The Tinker's Daughter Objectives
- Rescue Julia Tam
- Speak to Bardam Tam at Tam's Wagon in western Kandrian. His daughter had been kidnapped by bandits and he begs for your help in rescuing her.
- Head to Caer Tosai in the south.
- Inside, you are faced with a lot of Freemen slavers and bandits along with refugees. Defeating the slavers in a given room will cause the refugees to flee.
- Eventually, you will find Julia Tam and a final group of slavers. Defeat them and speak to Julia.
- Return to Bardam Tam to complete the quest.
The Tinker's Daughter Rewards
- Experience Points.
The Tinker's Daughter Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here