The Mountain Prison is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Mountain Prison is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Mountain Prison will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story. It is the eighth Faction Quest for the Warsworn storyline, depending on player's choice it can also be the last one.
The prison of Niskaru Lord Khamazandu is in Cloudrest Mountain, on the southern edge of the Hollowlands. This is where Anru Besin will be and where I must go.
The Mountain Prison Objectives
- Travel to Cloudcrest.
- Enter the mountain.
- Climb to the mountain peak.
- Destroy Khamazandu's Crown.
- Pillars destroyed (0/6)
- Defeat Anru Besin. At the end of the fight, you will be given a choice. To betray the Warsworn by letting Khamazandu turn you into his instrument (Doing so, will lead to Khamazandu's Gift); or simply going back to Speak to Gwyn.
- Speak to Gwyn Anwy.
- Return to the Hall of the Firstsworn.
- Speak to Tine Delfric.
The Mountain Prison Rewards
- Experience Points.
- Truesworn Twist of Fate if you don't give in to Khazamandu's offer.
- Forsworn Twist of Fate if you are tempted by Khazamandu's offer.
The Mountain Prison Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here