The Fisherman's Bride is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Fisherman's Bride is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Fisherman's Bride will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
A fisherman, Enconeg Holn, wants me to find a nymph he has fallen in love with while he prepares for their wedding. According to him, she has been chased off by the local ettin, but was last seen at the old dock of Lake Ettinmere. I should clear the monsters away from the dock and find his nymph.
The Fisherman's Bride Important NPCs
- Enconeg Holn
The Fisherman's Bride Objectives
- Find Enconeg Holn's Nymph lover
The Fisherman's Bride Walkthrough
- Speak to Enconeg Holn at Holnstead who tells you he had fallen in love with a nymph and wants you to help find her.
- Head to the east shore of the lake to defeat the monsters that scared the nymph away.
- Kill the Ettin Brute towards the south of the shore before it kills the fishermen.
- The "Nymph" is actually a Leanashe which attacks the fishermen. Kill it before it kills them.
- Return to Enconeg to complete the quest.
The Fisherman's Bride Rewards
- Enconeg's Ring
The Fisherman's Bride Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here