The Erathell's Blessing is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. The Erathell's Blessing is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing The Erathell's Blessing will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Nell, a recluse that lives on the edge of Ayten, has told me about a circle of Windstones near town. She asked me to see if there was a way to call the Erathi (Which she calls "The Erathell") with them and relieve the town's troubles.
The Erathell's Blessing Important NPCs
The Erathell's Blessing Objectives
- Help Singing Nell call the Erathi with the Windstones
The Erathell's Blessing Walkthrough
- Speak to Singing Nell in Ayten. She wants you to try and activate the windstones near town to see if they can call on the Erathi to relieve the town of their troubles.
- Head to the circle of stones and activate them in the correct sequence. Simply inspect the stone description in the lower right corner of the screen and activate the stones in order from Lowest > Low > Middle > High > Highest.
- If activated incorrectly, you will need to fight a Niskaru.
- If activated correctly, you will receive a blessing.
- Return to Singing Nell to complete the quest.
The Erathell's Blessing Rewards
- Experience points.
The Erathell's Blessing Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here