This heavy, spiked bronze helm was forged by the Dverga as part of a ceremony honoring the elements. It is engraved with the word "Varalin", their word for the island of Gallows End.
Skull of Varalin Description
- Skull of Varalin is a Helm exclusive to The Legend of Dead Kel.
- Skull of Varalin is part of a "set" that share an aesthetic but grant no bonus whatsoever if two or more pieces are equipped at the same time. Said Armor pieces are:
Skull of Varalin Armor Rating & Effects
- 202 Armor Rating.
- +5% Melee Block Efficacy.
- +15% Physical Resistance.
- +15% Critical Hit Damage.
- +12% Stun Duration.
Where to Find Skull of Varalin
Skull of Varalin Salvage
- Skull of Varalin can not be salvaged.
Skull of Varalin Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Skull of Varalin as is the case with equipment from The Legend of Dead Kel, scales with the player's level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.