|Requirements||Character Level 16|
|Effects||+12% Chance to
+12% Critical Hit
Sin is a Longbow Weapon in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Sin can be used by The Fateless one to inflict damage to Enemies or Bosses.
Looted from a Tuatha assassin, Unseelie Fae in design, extravagant in its deadliness, this bow is crafted for the one shot kill.
- As an ex-assassin's weapon of choice, Sin focuses on critical hit and eliminating its targets quickly.
Sin Damage & Effects
- 80 Physical Damage
- 36 Piercing Damage
- +12% Chance to Critical Hit.
- +12% Critical Hit Damage.
Where to Find Sin
- Sin can be looted from Deadeye in the Shattertier Mines in Klurikon.
- Sin can not be salvaged.
Sin Notes & Tips
- Sin scales to your level when dropped.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!