Sceptres are a weapon type Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Sceptres are a long range weapon, effective at dealing with enemies from afar and aaplying elemental status effects.
- Sceptres are unique because they use mana in order to attack. The amount used is a percentage of the player's total mana reserves.
- As is the case with Staves, Sceptres deal base damage consisting solely of elemental damage.
- Fire Sceptres deal Fire Damage The extra burning damage over time is approximately 85% of the base fire damage over 3 seconds.
- Ice Sceptres deal Ice damage. The extra freezing damage over time is is approximately 45% of the base ice damage over 6 seconds.
- Lightning Sceptres deal Lightning damage. The extra Shocking damage over time is approximately 65% of the base lightning damage over 5 seconds.
- Primal Sceptres deal Primal damage, with an extra primal damage over time of approximately 65% of the base Primal damage over 10 seconds.
- Sceptres have an average attack speed, making them slower than the other ranged weapon available in the game, the Longbow
- By spending points on the Arcane Weaponry series of abilities, you will unlock more combat moves for the Sceptre. However, this type of weapon is the one with the fewest combat moves available.
- Even though Sceptres have the lowest damage output per hit, they compensate this with, as is the case with Staves, with the damage over time effect which can make Sceptres very good option as a long range threat.
Investing in the Arcane Weaponry will grant new attack moves for the Sceptre and investing in the Sceptre Mastery will increase the damage delivered when using one to attack. Spending points on the Arcane Weaponry abilities will also reduce the percentage of mana used per attack by the Sceptre.
- Charged Shot: A charged attack that deals more damage.
- Warding Blast: Fires a blast that will launch your foes into the air. If this attack is charged, it will instead release three projectiles. (Requires Arcane Weaponry II)
All Sceptres in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
|Common||26||24||6||17 Shocking Damage over 5 seconds|
+4% Experience Bonus
+5% Gold Drops.
|Unique||13||20||N/A||+15% Reckoning Duration.|
|Unique||93||48||16||30% Chance to steal 20 health per hit.
30% Chance to steal 20 Mana per hit.
|Unique||81||48||15||+5% Lightning Damage.
-10% Mana costs.
+5% Chance to steal 17 health per hit.
|Unique||70||46||12||+5% Fire Damage.
+10% Chance to Critical Hit.
|Unique||87||25||20||+20% Ice Damage.
+5% Chance to steal 20 health per hit.
|Unique||41||44||7||10% Chance to steal 18 health per hit.|
|Unique||135||25||1||23 Burning Damage over 5 seconds during Daytime.
23 Burning Damage over 5 seconds at Night.
|Unique||131||25||N/A||+1 Health Regen per second.|
-10% Mana Costs