Ranger is one of the six Finesse Destinies available in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Destinies in KoA: Re-Reckoning are the equivalent of RPGs Classes System and can be used to upgrade your character bonuses, effects, and combat skills. Ranger improves your character's Ranged Attacks, Damage Resistance, Piercing Damage, and Critical Hit Bonuses.
Solitary Rangers enjoy a dark and deadly reputation, mostly earned, for swift violence and secret murder. A Ranger's foe suddenly struck dead by his or her own weapon... a Ranger ambling away unmarked and refreshed from a battle with a dozen would-be thieves... such elements are common in Amalurian folk tales.
- Ranger is a Tier 4 Destiny
- Gives the following bonuses to your character:
- 17% Ranged Attack Damage
- +45% Damage Resistance While Dodging
- +7% Chance to Critical Hit
- +13% Piercing Damage
How to unlock Ranger:
- Ranger requires 49 points in Finesse Abilities to be unlocked
- Once Ranger is unlocked, players have to select it from the Destinies Menu to receive the bonuses
Videos about Ranger
Ranger Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips