Privateer's Hood is a Cap in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Privateer's Hood is a head Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Privateer's Hood is part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
This hood is part of the privateer's uniform worn by deadly seafaring mercenaries that hunt down and deal with pirate threats. These seagoing warriors are skilled in the ways of sabotage, assassination, and sea and land survival.
Privateer's Hood Description
- Privateer's Hood is part of Privateer's Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Privateer's Hood Armor Rating & Effects
- 142 Armor Rating.
- +8% Critical Hit Damage.
- +10% Ice Resistance.
- Privateer's Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Privateer's Hood
- Privateer's Hood can be found at a pile of rocks outside Brigand's Hideaway.
Privateer's Hood Salvage
- Privateer's Hood can not be salvaged.
Privateer's Hood Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Privateer's Hood level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.
|Armor Set Caps in KoA: Re-Reckoning|