Privateer's Gloves are Gloves in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Privateer's Gloves are hands Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Privateer's Gloves are part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
These gloves are part of the privateer's uniform worn by deadly seafaring mercenaries that hunt down and deal with pirate threats. These seagoing warriors are skilled in the ways of sabotage, assassination, and sea and land survival.
Privateer's Gloves Description
- Privateer's Gloves are part of Privateer's Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Privateer's Gloves Armor Rating & Effects
- 74 Armor Rating.
- +5% Critical Hit Damage.
- +10% Damage with Edged Weapons.
- Privateer's Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Privateer's Gloves
- Privateer's Gloves can be found in a pile of rocks in the Dark Harbor zone.
Privateer's Gloves Salvage
- Privateer's Gloves can not be salvaged.
Privateer's Gloves Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Privateer's Gloves level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.