|Requirements||Character Level 18|
|Effects||+12% Fire Damage
+12% Ice Damage
+12% Lightning Damage
+10% Critical Hit Damage
The Kollossae have not always been masters of the arcane arts, but it was a skill they quickly acquired. Some Kollossae artisan infused this mirror with enough primal magic such that any element it was struck with would be inverted ― thus, fire will imbue with frost, frost will imbue it with flame.
Primal Mirror Description
Primal Mirror Damage & Effects
- 92 Primal Damage
- 59 Primal Damage over 10 Seconds.
- +12% Fire Damage
- +12% Ice Damage
- +12% Lightning Damage
- +10% Critical Hit damage with Magic.
Where to Find Primal Mirror
- Primal Mirror is given by Secandra as a reward for completing the quest Rites of Passage if the Beckoned favors Sorcery.
Primal Mirror Salvage
- Primal Mirror can not be salvaged.
Primal Mirror Notes & Tips
- Primal Mirror level and damage are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.