|Requirements||Character Level N/A|
|Effects||12 Primal Damage
over 10 Seconds.
Primal Faeblades Description
- Primal Faeblades were added with the release of the Teeth of Naros DLC, not available in the base version of the game.
- Primal Faeblades surpass Prismere Faeblades, as the strongest type of Faeblades in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Primal Faeblades Damage & Effects
- 59 Physical Damage
- 35 Piercing Damage
- 12 Primal Damage over 10 seconds.
Where to Find Primal Faeblades
- Primal Faeblades can be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros
Primal Faeblades Salvage
- Salvaging Primal Faeblades may yield the following Components:
Primal Faeblades Notes & Tips
- Primal Faeblades base damage and requirements scale with the Fateless One's level
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!