|Requirements||Character Level N/A|
|Effects||12 Primal Damage
over 10 seconds.
Primal Bow Description
- Primal Bows were added with the release of the Teeth of Naros DLC, not available in the base version of the game.
- Primal Bow surpass the Ebony Longbow, as the strongest type of Longbow in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Primal Bow Damage & Effects
- 73 Physical Damage
- 33 Piercing Damage
- 12 Primal Damage over 10 seconds.
Where to Find Primal Bow
- Primal Bows can be found randomly in chests or as loot in The Teeth of Naros
Primal Bow Salvage
Primal Bow Notes & Tips
- Primal Bows base damage and requirements scale with the Fateless One's level
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!