Outcast's Revenge is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Outcast's Revenge is one of the Side Quests available to the player in the Fatesworn DLC. Side Quests are a type of optional activity and completing them is not necessary in order to move the story forward but may provide the player with additional XP, loot and other rewards.
A refugee named Hugo Bux has been the subject of harassment by several others in camp. He's asked me for me to defend his honor by defeating these bullies in a fair fight. It's been a long time since I've fought someone with my bare hands, and I'm out of practice.
Outcast's Revenge Quest Giver
Outcast's Revenge Objectives
- Speak to Dink
- Speak to Hugo Bux
- Speak to Logan Darrow
- Defeat Logan Darrow in a fistfight
- Speak to Hugo Bux
- Speak to Private McGowan
- Defeat Private McGowan in a fistfight
Outcast's Revenge Walkthrough
- Speak to Hugo Bux who's sitting on a log near the central western side of Revival. He is being bullied by some of the settlers and needs a champion to support him against further harassment. He tells you to start with Dink.
- Dink can be found southeast from Hugo and across the river. You can either beat him up in a fist fight or persuade him to back down.
- Return to Hugo who then sends you to confront Logan Darrow. She can be found just steps away from Hugo to the right.
- This time you have no choice and will have to fight her hand-to-hand. A few clean hits should do it.
- Return again to Hugo and he will send you to confront one last bully named Pledgeshield McGowan. Head northeast to find McGowan sittin on a tree stump by the large wooden barricades. Beat him up and then return to Hugo Bux once more. He thanks you and tells you to speak to Drystan Rydder.
- Drystan can be found in the warcamp right in the middle of the settlement. Note: If you take on this quest directly after The New God main quest, Drystan may still be stuck in Freehold. Simply fast travel to Freehold and Drystan will magically teleport back to the settlement.
- Decide McGowan's fate to complete the quest.
Outcast's Revenge Rewards
Completing Outcast's Revenge rewards the following:
XP and Gold
Outcast's Revenge Notes & Tips