Of My Own Invention is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Of My Own Invention is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Of My Own Invention will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
An aging Kollossae mason, Pagus, has asked me to deal with a large rodent colony that has been nesting in the sewers beneath Idylla. He originally intended to deal with the colony by using a series of traps to kill them along an often-traveled route. He has given me the task to perform the job in his stead, as he has grown weary. I can find the rat colony in Idylla's sewers.
Of My Own Invention
Of My Own Invention Objectives
- Kill the rats for Pagus
- Speak to Pagus in the Idylla Living Quarters. He wants you to eradicate the rats from the sewers.
- Head to the Idylla Sewers and head to the northern most area.
- You will find three levers up on a ledge overlooking a narrow pathway below. Each lever deploys a trap on the pathway.
- Shortly, waves of rats will rush along the pathway. Use the levers to kill them all.
- After all rats are dead, head back to Pagus to complete the quest.
Of My Own Invention Rewards
- Skymason's Sigil.
- Experience Points.
Of My Own Invention Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here