Niahm's Labors is a Quest in Kingdoms of Amalur:Re-Reckoning. Niahm's Labors is a Side Quest available to the player. Completing Niahm's Labors will give additional loot, items, experience or equipment, but it is not necessary to complete the game's main story.
Niahm, a member of the Warsworn, has asked for my help clearing out the monsters that lurk in Tala-Rane. He wants me to assist him in killing Rotclaw, a minor kobold warrior, Blackshriek, a deadly kobold Nightblade, and King Fang, the leader of the kobolds in Tala-Rane.
Niahm's Labors Important NPCs
Niahm's Labors Objectives
- Speak to Niahm Kent in Tala-Rane. He requests your assistance in defeating three deadly Kobolds around Tala-Rane:
- Rotclaw - Directly south.
- Kingfang - on the road leading into Kandrian.
- Blackshriek - Found across the river from Helmgard Keep.
- Return to Niahm who tasks you with killing Smiler, a Crudok under a waterfall near Corgan Hold.
- Return to Niahm to complete the quest.
Niahm's Labors Rewards
- Experience Points.
Niahm's Labors Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here