Mercenary's Armor is a Light Armor in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Mercenary's Armor is a chest Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player. Mercenary's Armor is part of an Armor Set, meaning that when simultaneously equipped with at least another Armor piece of the same set, the player may receive a bonus to defense, offense or passive capabilities.
Sparing no expense, lords prefer their mercenaries arrayed in stylish, distinctive armors as testament to their noble wealth and taste.
Mercenary's Armor Description
- Mercenary's Armor is part of Mercenary Ensemble Armor Set that consists of five Armor pieces. The other parts are:
Mercenary's Armor, Armor Rating & Effects
- 65 Armor Rating.
- +12% Critical Hit Damage.
- +6% Experience Bonus.
- Mercenary Ensemble Armor Set grants the following Bonuses:
Where to Find Mercenary's Armor
- Mercenary's Armor can be found randomly in chests or as loot.
Mercenary's Armor Salvage
- Mercenary's Armor can not be salvaged.
Mercenary's Armor Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here