|Requirements||Character Level 18|
|Effects||+5% Chance to Steal
18 Health per Hit.
Storm magic is notoriously difficult to handle, since it cannot be contained like other magics. Though crude, the tridents carried by the murghan seem adept at channeling the raw power of lightning. Mimicking those designs, this staff can make even the mightiest of storms easy to handle.
Lightning Rod Description
Lightning Rod Damage & Effects
- 128 Lighting Damage
- 59 Shocking Damage over 5 Seconds.
- +5% Chance to steal 18 health per hit.
Where to Find Lightning Rod
- Lightning Rod can be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros.
Lightning Rod Salvage
- Lightning Rod can not be salvaged.
Lightning Rod Notes & Tips
- Lightning Rod level and damage are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.