Labyrinthine is a Buckler in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Labyrinthine is a shield Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player.
Originally a wall decoration used by Kollossae priests to center their meditations, this sturdy decoration makes a fairly good shield, and its intricate surface patterns instill the user with a sense of calm.
Labyrinthine Armor Rating & Effects
- 137 Armor Rating.
- Blocks 76 damage.
- +10% Mana.
- +1 Mana Regen per Sec.
- +15% Magic Block Efficacy.
Where to Find Labyrinthine
- Labyrinthine can be acquired during the Quest Into Temptation by Secandra if the player favors Finesse.
- Can also be found randomly in chests or as loot in the Teeth of Naros
- Labyrinthine can not be salvaged.
Labyrinthine Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Labyrinthine level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!