Fury is a Talisman in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Fury is a shield Armor piece that grants protection to damage, and may also provide different types of buffs to the player.
The Dverga believe there is no stronger barrier than a sea at storm. This talisman channels the energy of a stormy sea into a shape that protects the wielder from every harm.
- Fury is a Talisman that grants resistance to fire and damage versus certain kinds of Enemies. Fury also boasts an increased chance to shock attacking Enemies.
Fury Armor Rating & Effects
- 94 Armor Rating.
- Blocks 97 damage.
- +10% Elemental Resistance.
- 75% Chance to Shock Enemies when attacked.
- +15% Damage Resistance vs. Beasts and Constructs.
- +10% Fire Resistance
Where to Find Fury
- Fury can be obtained after completing the side quest The Expedition.
- Fury can not be salvaged.
Fury Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.
- Fury level and stats are based on The Fateless One's character level. Maximum stats are shown on this page.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!