Dispelling is a Skill in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Skills in KoA: Re-Reckoning are non-combat talents that allow you to improve your capability to craft, to discover different ways to play and interact with the environment, and to make it easier to go through some situations, which can aid you in your playthrough. Dispelling allows the character to dispel protective magical Wards without suffering harm.
- Allows you to dispel protective magical Wards without suffering harm
- Unsuccessful Dispelling can damage your health and even give you a curse
- Dispelling also grants special dialogue options, where you can remove certain spells that are affecting NPCs
- In some instances (such as the House of Ballads faction missions), having a high Dispelling skill will yield extra dialogue choices (and not Persuasion).
How to Acquire Dispelling:
Mastering Dispelling requires a total of 10 Skill Points. You can acquire and improve Dispelling by different ways:
- Race Bonuses: There is only one race which give bonus just by choosing it in Character Creation:
- Ljosalfar race has a +2 Dispelling bonus
- Leveling Up:
- By level 40, you'll have earned 40 skill points from leveling.
- Skill Books:
- These are special books found in Amalur or given as rewards for quests that allow you to increase a specific skill.
- These are named as "Skill Book (Skill Name)"
- Once you have the Skill Book (Dispelling), open your inventory and read it to receive a permanent +1 increase to Dispelling
- Skill Book (Dispelling) boost cannot be reset by Fateweavers
- Although you can find more than one Skill Book (Dispelling), you can benefit from at most one skill book
- Dispelling Trainers:
Each of these trainers has a range of level requirements in which a character's skill level has to fall, in order to be eligible for training. If you are too skilled (or not skilled enough), you cannot learn from Trainers
Dispelling Skill Points Improvements:
|1||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.||N/A|
|2||Milestone:You can fail to dispel a ward once before it explode. Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|3||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|4||Milestone: Dark sigils are removed from Wards. Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|5||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.||At least level 8|
|6||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|7||Milestone: You can fail to dispel a Ward twice before it explodes. Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|8||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.||At least level 16|
|9||Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
|10||Milestone:Ward glyphs regenerate much more slowly. Decreased difficulty when dispelling magical Wards.|
Videos about Dispelling
Dispelling Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips